Looking for help?
PayrollPlus provides the user with necessary tools to make payroll process easier. Custom fields give user the flexibility to manage better payroll regardless the complexity.
From the main menu select H.R. and from there select Employments.
Create Custom Fields
- Select Add to edit the custom field.
- Give a Description (e.g. Benefit In Kind).
- Select the boxes that affect each custom field.
Remember to consult your Auditors for any changes on the Custom fields provisions.
4. Deductions, Contributions and Other field, work in the same way.
5. Select Add and just give a Description (Name) on the band.
6. No other information needed for those fields.
If the amount changes every month then leave it empty and every month enter the amount you want from inside the payroll.
Have in mind that in cases there is a default amount in any custom field is suggested to be inserted in employment details of the employee. If the amount changes every month then leave it empty and every month enter the amount you want from inside the payroll.
PayrollPlus when user opens monthly payroll will automatically make all calculations depending of the information you have provided for each custom field. Unless user enables this function.