Looking for help?
Quick start guide
PayrollPlus is a program that provides automations of your payroll preparation and human resources management procedures based on the law and regulations of Cyprus Government. It is designed for everyday tasks, minimizing HR management procedures, saving time and effort in a non-core administrative procedure of your organization.
Our company established in 2016, and by now it services hundreds of companies that create their payroll using PayrollPlus. As a result, tens of thousands payslips are issued every year.
Start using PayrollPlus
Initially, the program is asking for username and password. Default username and password can be provided from Codeworks Customer Support department.
It can be changed by the main user of the program.
2. A new window appears and you have to select the company of interest.
Company selection screen
Adding/Editing Human Resources
4. Click Add or Edit button. Then, start entering the details of employees in Personal and Contact tabs.
Repeating the process as described above, you can add or edit details of all of your employees.
Finally, you are ready to go on to the next step and run your payrolls, either monthly or weekly.
Start Creating Payroll
PayrollPlus runs payrolls based on the payment period of the employees. It separates payrolls into Monthly, Weekly, or Other payroll. Just select the payroll type you intend to run.
Below it is described how to run Monthly payrolls. The procedure for running Weekly payrolls is the same so it will not be described separately.
Running Payroll (Monthly)
1. From the top main menu go to Home. Then, click Monthly Payroll (otherwise, click desired type of payroll).
2. A new form will appear. Just set the date of the payroll (usually the last date of the month).
4. Payroll starts and initialized based on the employments contracts defaults.
5. Adjust the working hours where required (i.e. Time off, Overtimes, etc). Enter any amounts in the custom fields (i.e. Telephone, Commission, Bonus, etc).
PayrollPlus automatically calculates all deductions and contributions based on the amounts given in earnings. Also, PayrollPlus will get correct rates depending on the payroll date set.
6. Navigate through all employees from the list on the left side of the form.
7. Finally, when payroll details are set, click Permanent Data Post button. This will make your payroll final and no changes are allowed.
Reports & Exports
PayrollPlus provides access to several reports and exports for completed payrolls.
PayrollPlus provides several reports. Mentioning few of them:
- Payroll Analysis in details and summary
- Social Insurance Contributons
- Taxation (TD61, TD63)
- Funds (Provident Fund, Medical Fund, etc)
Moreover, you can export to:
- Social Insurance for SISnet
- Bank payment for SEPA payments
- Taxation TD7 for Taxisnet
- Payroll Analysis in Excel format
- Journal entries for several popular accounting software
This Quick Start Guide has given a taste of what PayrollPlus can offer. These are only some of the features / functions available in PayrollPlus.